The Premise...

  • ***Make no craft purchases December 1, 2010 to November 30 2011
  • ***Use and create from existing supplies only
  • ***Small purchases to continue crafting (such as sewing needles) are acceptable
  • ***Trading items with others is legitimate since there's no net gain

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

And Still...More Reality...

Today was apparently spring cleaning day. My bathrooms look great and my spice cupboard doesn't threaten to explode all over the counter when I open the door (anymore). Did all the laundry...heck, when was the last time I *DID* the laundry? The hubby has been doing a bang-up job on that all on his own. I better give him a hug and a kiss for it. :D

I've got high hopes for the pantry to be revamped tomorrow and perhaps a spic-and-span kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment