The Premise...

  • ***Make no craft purchases December 1, 2010 to November 30 2011
  • ***Use and create from existing supplies only
  • ***Small purchases to continue crafting (such as sewing needles) are acceptable
  • ***Trading items with others is legitimate since there's no net gain

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hanging Onto Things, Pt 2

Because I wish it were different.
Because I'm hoping it will change.
Because I'm hoping it will redeem itself and fit my views.

It's like the puzzle I want to put itself together. But things and ideas are inanimate, aren't they? The human (in this case, me) needs to be the one to take the action. "Not thinking about it" only works for so long, and then you get reminded of the thing you're not thinking about, thus causing a disturbance. Wash, rinse, repeat until The Human takes action.

Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment