The Premise...

  • ***Make no craft purchases December 1, 2010 to November 30 2011
  • ***Use and create from existing supplies only
  • ***Small purchases to continue crafting (such as sewing needles) are acceptable
  • ***Trading items with others is legitimate since there's no net gain

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 2, Paying Attention to Real Life

Well, yesterday was a successful day, even though it ONLY involved an appointment in the morning and then grocery shopping with two kids. Yup, that is the extent of my productivity. It really is an accomplishment though, because I think I've only ventured out into public with the two littles and done a (successful) big shopping trip by myself only twice ever.

My purse has ended up back on the counter, and there are little things here and there collecting on the flat surfaces. GAH. I think more than trying to force an agenda, I'm just going to wander from room to room and put things back as I see them. Oh, and make a list of things to do like:

Pay XYZ bill
Call for Kindergarden shots

etc.

All of this is really working on crafts, albeit indirectly. I'm thinking I'll have much more fun sewing with nothing else pressing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment