The Premise...

  • ***Make no craft purchases December 1, 2010 to November 30 2011
  • ***Use and create from existing supplies only
  • ***Small purchases to continue crafting (such as sewing needles) are acceptable
  • ***Trading items with others is legitimate since there's no net gain

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Still going...and going...and going...

Have about 2 more inches on the Oatmeal mama sweater then it's on to the sleeves. The endless knit stitch was driving me crazy. I think I need some sort of pattern to keep me entertained. So, what do I do?

Start another sweater.

This time it's Madi-size, so the payoff will happen much more quickly. I'd say I'm about 6 inches in from the top, so basically the neckline rib is done and I'm working down the shoulders. Have 8-ish more rows until I join under the arms and knit away! Maybe after I get started there, I'll switch back to mine to finish the body.

Did the blue tumblers top...it's beautiful. I wish I had a baby boy to use it. Going to do another one in pinks and melon. Have the material all prewashed and set aside, so whenever I get a "free moment". Heh.

Got my sister's bed caddy and pillow sham done, to go with her Sister Soldier quilt, so that will be out this week. YAY!

Aaaaaand gonna make a few batches of soap soon. Starting to get momentum again...I hate when I get crafter's block. The hubby is off work in a few weeks, so I hope he's ready, willing, and able to just let me do MY stuff while he's off. Or else there's gonna be a war. Tee hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment