The Premise...

  • ***Make no craft purchases December 1, 2010 to November 30 2011
  • ***Use and create from existing supplies only
  • ***Small purchases to continue crafting (such as sewing needles) are acceptable
  • ***Trading items with others is legitimate since there's no net gain

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Busy, busy, busy week. Sister Soldier quilt is coming together nicely. Should be done with that within days. I was a little nervous there when I had a bunch of 4-inch squares cut out...but it's REALLY turning out to be pretty! I love it when a plan comes together...even if it's plan-as-you go.

Took a couple short road trips over the holidays and took Madi's Second Sock with me. FINALLY got it all un-knitted where I messed up and now I can begin again down the heel. It's very important to follow the directions when they say repeat steps 1-3 instead of repeating step 3 only. Heh. So, the ankle part is done (has been for 6 months!) and now it's a matter of the heel and the foot. Should be fast. I hope.

Here's the sock pattern.

In other foot news, smooshed my toe with one of the benches around our dining table so sitting and knitting may be just the ticket. That hot throbbing sensation when I stand is *no* fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment