The Premise...

  • ***Make no craft purchases December 1, 2010 to November 30 2011
  • ***Use and create from existing supplies only
  • ***Small purchases to continue crafting (such as sewing needles) are acceptable
  • ***Trading items with others is legitimate since there's no net gain

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day One. I Missed It.

Somehow, I thought the first day was not today. Not that I fudged and cheated, justifying some OTHER day as the first day....I just forgot! We were hugely busy with the tie-dye thing today (went really well, btw.) and I was kinda shocked to find today was THE first day of no craft purchases. Did a LOT of crafting today though. Tie dye out the wazoo. And I've got bright red hands to prove it...the gloves. We get the gloves for a REASON.

More tomorrow. The second day is always easier, and today was fairly nice. Squirrel-ly middle school kids and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment